Woodstock Transition is partnering to bring the Solarize community campaign to the Woodstock area!
Our launch event will be on Monday, July 13th, at 7PM, at the Woodstock Town Hall. Stay tuned for more to follow.
- Solarize is a proven community campaign that builds public awareness about the benefits of solar electric
- It simplifies the process while still offering options: buy or lease; roof or ground mount. All the necessary permitting is handled by your installer.
- It adds trust: selected installers are certified and their work is guaranteed.
- It adds confidence: you are assured of getting high-quality components in your system.
- There are many ways to get your questions answered: community workshops, solar home tours, “live” solar installations, and “Solar Ambassadors” – neighbors who have solar and can tell you their story.
- It saves you money: Solarize is a group purchase discount. You will receive the full state incentives and federal tax credits. Through our partnership with RUPCO, you will receive help in accessing the low interest loans that best meet your needs.